Monday, November 30, 2020
- First Thoughts: Advent: Hope
- Drew Fralick: "Escanaba in da Moonlight"
- Holiday Wknd. Recap
- Tribute to our dear brother-in-Christ, Johnny Holm, 73
- Our Best Jokes of the Week
- Shopping; Buying Socks
- Turns Out Your Real Christmas Tree Would Like Some 7-UP
Friday, November 27, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- First Thoughts: Who's Cooking?; Thankfulness; Listener Letter
- What are you most Thankful for This Year?
- Baby Yoda Cookies
- Baby Shark Thanksgiving
- Don't Sound Lazy
- Ideal Homes of the Future will have...
- Thanksgiving Parade and Football Preview
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- First Thoughts: Which Bible Figures Would You Most Want to have Coffee with?
- The Morning Turkey Poll: Dark vs. White Meat, Which do you Prefer?
- Getting Paid to Eat Pumpkin Pie
- Whole Foods Turkey Insurance
- Who Says WI Smells?
Monday, November 23, 2020
- First Thoughts: Putting Up the Tree; 57th Anniv. of JFK's Death
- Drew's Hunting Tales of Woe
- Weekend Recap
- Mon Morning Jokes
- Interview w/ Logan & Jennifer of Lumberjack Tools & BurnStencil
- Halvo's Take on the Active Shooter at Mayfair Mall in his hometown of Tosa
Friday, November 20, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Smoking Stories; Letters to the Beloved
- Birthdays; Promise of the Day
- Quit Smoking Timeline
- Great American Smokeout Testimonies
- Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address
- National Play Monopoly Day
- WKRP Turkey Drop
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- First Thoughts: The Burden of Pretending
- If You Could have One Last Fast Food Meal...
- Love is Patient
- Turkey Ice Cream Cake
- The Average Person Starts Feeling Old at 47
- Our Least Favorite Thanksgiving Foods
Monday, November 16, 2020
Chippewa Valley This Week
Friday, November 13, 2020
In the WIAA culmination event, or final game of the season, the Macks (5-3) played host to the Siren Dragons (1-4) in a game McDonell dominated from the jump, blowing things open in the first quarter with a barrage of touchdowns and pitching a shutout for over 3 quarters of play.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
- First Thoughts: Help, I'm Feeling Overwhelmed!
- Car Problems
- Disney-Plus Turns One
- Caleb's Above Average
- Kate Winslet Held her Breath for How Long?
- Halvo's Scared to Step on a Scale
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- First Thoughts: The Space Between Us; Be Kind to Yourself
- Veteran's Day
- Which Came First?
- Toys for Tots(Amanda Radle, (715)834-1224; Toysfortots.org
- Look Who's 18!
- Veteran's Day Tributes
- Men Think They Do More Chores Than They Do
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Monday, November 9, 2020
- First Thoughts: Kicking Off Our 40-Day "Kindness Revolution"
- Drew Fralick: "Jeopardy"; Humor in the Pulpit
- Weekend Recap
- Monday Morning Mailbag: Ask Us Anything
- A Couple of Dad's Telling Dad Jokes
- Our Interview of Mark Schultz, ahead of his Sunday night concert in Cumberland
Friday, November 6, 2020
In a conference rematch to end their regular season, the McDonell Macks (4-3, 4-1 Central Wisconsin West Conference) got the opening score against the Pirates (7-0, 7-0 CWC - West), answered a Gilman touchdown with another of their own, but then quieted offensively and had no answer for the powerful Pirates, who scored the final 45 points of the contest.