50 years ago this past November 14th, Southern Airlines flight 932 crashed on a wooded West Virginia hillside killing everyone on board. The Marshall University football team was returning from a road game and they all perished in the tragedy. Ed Carter was an Offensive Tackle on that team but missed the flight to attend his father's funeral in Texas. Ed later found Jesus Christ as his Savior and became an evangelist. The husband and father of 2 sons joins Greg on Sports and Commentary to talk about his "second chance" and tell the stories of his fallen coaches and teammates. Part 1 of a 2 part series.
Monday, November 30, 2020
- First Thoughts: Advent: Hope
- Drew Fralick: "Escanaba in da Moonlight"
- Holiday Wknd. Recap
- Tribute to our dear brother-in-Christ, Johnny Holm, 73
- Our Best Jokes of the Week
- Shopping; Buying Socks
- Turns Out Your Real Christmas Tree Would Like Some 7-UP